2010/11/16

A SONG OF SUMMER

Oliver Koletzki feat Fran - Hypnotized from kai kurve on Vimeo.



I catch your eyes//try not to smile//I track your style//I feel your vibes//we have a drink//then go outside//talk for a while//and then we kiss//we play the game//we start to move//I feel my heart//you feel the beat//I take your hands//you turn down slow

We start to feel//it’s time … to go.

//right//no one will hit the sky//and it’s no surprise//I’ll wake up with you
//right//I shouldn’t compromise//I don’t have to think twice
//what to do …

//you got me hypnotized//so you know what to do//you got me hypnotized//so you know what to do

//so we slide into the night//and to the wild open flow//oh stary eyes//you see me glow//so will I hide or will I show//you watch me dance I feel you move//you pull me near nothing to fear//we drifted outside//dream aside//until we slide into the light

//no one will hit the sky//and it’s no surprise//I’ll wake up with you

right//I shouldn’t compromise//I don’t have to think twice
//what to do ..

//you got me hypnotized//so you know what to do//you got me hypnotized
//so you know what to do …

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen